Training as Electronics Engineer for Machines and Drive Technology
At our production site in Waghäusel, we offer the possibility to train as an Electronics Engineer for Machines and Drive Technology (m/f).
- Intermediate school leaving certificate with good grades in maths and physics, university entrance diploma (Abitur)
- Interest in the handling of machines
- Manual dexterity
- Understanding technical correlations
- Spatial imagination
- Ability to distinguish colours
- Sense of responsibility
- Ability to work in a team
- Safety awareness
In return we offer:
- Plenty of support by competent colleagues
- Very good apprenticeship pay
- “Social week” Participation in an unusual and exciting assignment in a social institution
General duration of education:
Do you accept the challenge?
We look forward to receiving your complete application.
Your contact person for additional information: