Training as Industrial Manager
At the site of our Headquarters in Ostfildern, we offer the possibility to complete training as Industrial Manager.
- Intermediate school leaving certificate with very good to good GPA, university entrance diploma (Abitur)
- Interest in learning about operational processes
- Enthusiasm to participate in the creation of smooth production and operating procedures
- Curiosity to take part in discussions
- Interest in working in the office and on computers
- Tendency to organise and plan independently
- Openness for frequently changing responsibilities
- Ability to work in a team
In return we offer:
- Plenty of support by competent colleagues
- Very good apprenticeship pay
- Integration in different projects
- Modern premises
- "Social week" Participation in an unusual and exciting assignment in a social institution
- If it is suitable and can be arranged: 4-week trip to England, Spain or France to practice a foreign language
General duration of education:
Do you accept the challenge?
We look forward to receiving your complete application.
Your contact person for additional information: