Processing synthetic pellets and granulate efficiently.
Blowers, industrial blowers, fans - different terms that generally mean the same. When it comes to processing synthetic granules, the operating medium of air plays a major role, particularly during drying, and side channel blowers, low pressure blowers or medium pressure blowers with or without frequency converters are used.
Our blower specialists have many years of experience in virtually all areas of plastics manufacturing. This accumulated expertise in all areas of processing synthetic granules reconciles proven functionality with the ever-increasing requirements of plastics manufacturing in a unique way.
Plastic granulate, also referred to as synthetic pellets, is the starting point for many plastic products. The quality achieved at the end of the entire production process is significantly dependent on the pre-drying and, therefore, on the granulate dryer. Plastic experts know that even minimal amounts of residual moisture in the granulate can lead to serious defects in the plastic products.
Whether it's drying, cooling or conveying - we are obsessed with the major issues and the fine details; we value the teamwork with our clients' engineers and technicians and take pleasure in our customers' success. Ultimately, it is this passion that ensures that blowers and fans from Elektror play such an important role in granulate processing.
Our product management team is happy to answer any questions you may have.
- Brochure Plastic Industry (PDF, 1.2 MB)
- Combining the raw materials and heating the components
- Cooling the strand in the water bath
- Initial drying by means of strand suction (liquid from water bath is suctioned off with HRD)
- The strand is granulated. If this is done using dry granulation, the dust created must be suctioned off. Wet granulation requires pre-drying (blower type CFL, RD)
- The granulate is filled (conveyed using SD, HRD).