Looking back 7. Open day for users
Get in touch with applications - Knowledge to take away
On July 19th our seventh Open Day for Users took place at our Headquarters in Ostfildern, where administration, R&D and our air laboratory are located.
According to the motto "Get in touch with applications - Knowledge to take away" there were approx. 30 customers and interested persons.
Open Day Schedule
At 09:00 am Mr. Kreher the CEO of Elektror started the event. After this the trainings began.
This time the participants could expand and deepen their knowledge in following workshops:
- Elektror Update: latest news from Elektror
- Industrial Fan Basics: Our evergreen from open day to open day
- Blower design: the right steps to the fitting blower
- Large volume fans - design and application up to 1 mio. m³/h
- Blowers in use – applications and examples from low to high pressure blowers
- In-house exhibition and expert talk
In the Elektror in-house exhibition the guests could see the laboratory, vibration measurement and flow simulations. In the meantime there was enough time to have talks and conversations with the Elektror experts.
At lunchtime the participants could get know to each other and exchange experiences. At 4:15 pm the Open Day for Users ended.